- 1 Preamble
- 2 Glossary
- 3 Validity of information supplied by the User
- 4 Site access
- 5 User’s behaviour
- 6 Article: Forum, chats, comments and appraisals
- 7 Limitation of liability:
- 8 Site publicity and sponsor
- 9 Hypertext links
- 10 Copyright and intellectual property
- 11 Trademarks
- 12 Specification related to copyrights or trade marks found on www.chateau-de-batz.com
- 13 Monitoring of the access for people under 18
- 14 Validity of all the contractual clauses
- 15 Applicable law – Attribution of jurisdiction
- 16 Last Update
The words below, with the first letter capitalised, will be defined as follows in this document:
Personal information : « information that in any way whatsoever, directly or otherwise, allows the natural persons to whom it applies to be identified » (article 2 of law no. 78-17 of 6th January 1978). In the context of this document, these provisions also apply to a corporation or any other legal entity. This includes the IP address of the User.
Complementary Personal Information : name, mail and email address and phone number of the User.
French Regulation : Regulation (law and all regulatory framework) in force in France.
User : : Internet surfer connecting to and/or using the Internet site www.chateau-de-batz.com. User can be registered or not.
3 Validity of information supplied by the User
If the User supplies information, he agrees to:
– provide genuine, accurate information that was up-to-date when it was input on the service registration form, and in particular not to use false names or addresses, or names and addresses that he is not authorised to use;
– keep the registration data up-to-date to ensure that it is always genuine, accurate and up-to-date;
– not make available or disseminate information that is illegal, objectionable (e.g. defamatory or obscene) or otherwise harmful, such as viruses;
– do no provide illegal information.
If these provisions are contravened, Château de Batz will be entitled to suspend or terminate the User’s access to the service, for which the User will be held to be exclusively to blame.
4 Site access
The User may access the site www.chateau-de-batz.com 24/24 and 7/7 unless otherwise stated.
Château de Batz cannot be held responsible if connection is technically unavailable, whether this is due in particular to force majeure, maintenance, update, site modification, operation by the hosting organisation, an internal or external strike, network failure, an electricity power cut or alternatively incorrect configuration or use of the User’s computer.
5 User’s behaviour
According to the French Regulation, User is not allowed to broadcast through www.chateau-de-batz.com illegal messages or opinions, in particular those that could be considered as racist, defamatory or libellous.
6 Article: Forum, chats, comments and appraisals
The www.chateau-de-batz.com site may provide a system for Users to comment and appraise the Website or any other related topics allowing information, views and opinions to be given. When they do so, User Members of the www.chateau-de-batz.com site agree to behave in a respectful and appropriate manner towards other Users.
Château de Batz reserves the right to:
– monitor messages, views and opinions disseminated by Users;
– and possibly to :
o remove these messages, views and opinions if they are illegal, in particular racist, defamatory, libellous or contain advertising,
o exclude a User who disseminates such messages.
Contributions made as comments or appraisals may not be anonymous.
Should a User of www.chateau-de-batz.com publicly and intentionally disseminate personal data on the comments and appraisal system, he agrees that this data may be collected by third parties and exonerates www.chateau-de-batz.com from all liability in this regard.
7 Limitation of liability:
The User expressly accepts that he uses the www.chateau-de-batz.com site at his own risk and on his exclusive responsibility.
The information provided to the User by the www.chateau-de-batz.com site is for information and in the state that it is at that time. It may be modified at any time without notice.
In any event, Château de Batz can in no circumstances be held responsible for:
– any direct or indirect damage, particularly relating to loss of profits, loss of earnings, loss of customers or data that could, among others, arise from use of the www.chateau-de-batz.com site, or, conversely, from not being able to use it;
– malfunctions, lack of access, incorrect use or incorrect configuration of the User’s computer, or use by the User of an uncommon browser;
– the content of Deposited Files, advertisements and other outside links or sources that can be accessed by the User from the www.chateau-de-batz.com site.
8 Site publicity and sponsor
The www.chateau-de-batz.com site may contain advertising. In no circumstances can www.chateau-de-batz.com be held responsible either for the advertising content or for the consequences of any contractual relationship between the User of the www.chateau-de-batz.com site and the person who disseminated the advertising.
9 Hypertext links
If a Webmaster wishes to set up a link from his site to the www.chateau-de-batz.com site, he must obtain express prior authorisation by making an application to e-mail address email@example.com. In any event, the Webmaster setting up a hypertext link agrees not to use deep linking, by which pages from the www.chateau-de-batz.com site are embedded in the pages of the Webmaster’s own site.
A User who is redirected to a third party’s Internet page by a hypertext link on the www.chateau-de-batz.com site acknowledges that Château de Batz has no control over the content of the sites to which he is redirected. Consequently, Château de Batz can in no circumstances be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of sites that can be accessed via hypertext links in the www.chateau-de-batz.com site.
10 Copyright and intellectual property
All elements of the www.chateau-de-batz.com site (directory structures, formatting, programming, etc.) apart from specific disclosure are the exclusive intellectual property of Château de Batz.
Accordingly, they must not be represented, reproduced, embedded, disseminated or broadcast, wholly or in part, in accordance with the provisions of article L.122-4 of the French Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle. Any person who does so and who cannot provide evidence of prior, express authorisation from the holder of these rights incurs the penalties for infringement provided for in articles L.335-2 & seq of the French Code de la propriété intellectuelle.
Any authorized copy of any element of the website should disclose « Copyright, Château de Batz all right reserved ».
Marks and logos found on www.chateau-de-batz.com are registered by Château de Batz or one of its partners. Accordingly, any person who represents, reproduces, embeds, disseminates or broadcasts them incurs the penalties provided for in articles L.713-2 et seq of the Code de la propriété intellectuelle.
12 Specification related to copyrights or trade marks found on www.chateau-de-batz.com
Web designer : Teyssier
Credits : © Marie Capitain – Fotolia
© Nicolas Larento – Fotolia
13 Monitoring of the access for people under 18
Monitoring of the access for people under 18 : The use of the website www.chateau-de-batz.com by any person under 18 has to be allowed and monitored by his or her parents or legal representatives
14 Validity of all the contractual clauses
15 Applicable law – Attribution of jurisdiction
16 Last Update