Riding holiday in France
Located in the heart of the Gers (32) near Vic-Fézensac, Château de Batz offers the possibility of riding on the estate all year long. The outstanding natural beauty is quite varied: fields, woods, and paths with beautiful vantage points.
The holiday includes accommodation, breakfasts, meals, and free access to 200 hectares of grounds, as well as a stall and food for the horse.
- Accommodation for 2 nights, with 2 breakfasts
- 4 meals, including one gourmet meal
- Stall and fodder for horses
- Fee access to the grounds (200 hectares) and swimming pool in summer
– For rider and horse: 430 €
- Non-riding companion sharing the room
– Per person: 250 €